Blacks in Space! The Podcast
Episode #0: October 11, 2018
IN THIS EPISODE:
Deanna Hunt is a Regulatory Compliance Consultant in the pharmaceutical industry where she performs audits for quality assurance activities on everything from clinical trials to manufacturing plants.
Deanna spoke with me about her “journey through the sciences." Her path started as the daughter of a single mother living in Compton, California in the late sixties and early seventies, a time when Civil Rights advances had hopes for creating new opportunities for rising students. She took us through her college and early professional experiences, and as with any career, Deanna’s has had its twists and turns, bright spots and challenges, that have brought her to what she does now...
But the first thing I asked her was, "How did it all begin?"
- USC Students' Rocket Reaches Space in Record-Setting Launch
- 10th Annual First Nations Rocket Launch – Kennedy Space Center
- Wisconsin High School Again Lands the Top Prize in National Rocketry Competition
- Astronaut Anne McClain brought her 4-year-old son to a NASA photo shoot before flying to space, and the pictures will melt your heart
- LightSail 2 set to launch next month aboard SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket