Blacks in Space! The Podcast
Episode #0: October 11, 2018
IN THIS EPISODE:
Deanna Hunt is a Regulatory Compliance Consultant in the pharmaceutical industry where she performs audits for quality assurance activities on everything from clinical trials to manufacturing plants.
Deanna spoke with me about her “journey through the sciences" Her path started as the daughter of a single mother living in Compton, California in the late sixties and early seventies, a time when Civil Rights advances had hopes for creating new opportunities for rising students. She took us through her college and early professional experiences, and ss with any career, Deanna’s has had its twists and turns, bright spots and challenges, that have brought her to what she does now...
But the first thing I asked her was, "How did it all begin?"
- Mars Opportunity rover dead, NASA says after 8 months without contact
- NASA spacecraft to map out asteroid that's heading our way
- 17 Top Female Scientists Who Have Changed the World
- NASA Will Launch a New Space Telescope in 2023 to Investigate the Universe
- Exclusive: An interview with the co-founder of Israel's historic moon mission