Blacks in Space! The Podcast
Episode #0: October 11, 2018
IN THIS EPISODE:
Deanna Hunt is a Regulatory Compliance Consultant in the pharmaceutical industry where she performs audits for quality assurance activities on everything from clinical trials to manufacturing plants.
Deanna spoke with me about her “journey through the sciences" Her path started as the daughter of a single mother living in Compton, California in the late sixties and early seventies, a time when Civil Rights advances had hopes for creating new opportunities for rising students. She took us through her college and early professional experiences, and ss with any career, Deanna’s has had its twists and turns, bright spots and challenges, that have brought her to what she does now...
But the first thing I asked her was, "How did it all begin?"
- The Most Powerful Ion Drive Ever Is About to Blast a Spacecraft to Mercury
- NASA chief says US within 10 years of continuous manned presence on moon
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx Probe Arrives Safely at Asteroid Bennu | Space
- Detective mission to characterize and trace the history of a new African meteorite
- Kepler Telescope Captures First Moments of a Star's Death